“Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
“Anything you can imagine, you can create.”
“Knowing your deepest intention can be your guiding force in the creation of a better life.”
“The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.”
“You define your own life. Don’t let other people write your script.”
Just imagine what could be possible?
- Just imagine a world where women were encouraged to become the very best version of themselves in business.
- Just imagine a world where women got alongside one another, to share with one another past mistakes (yes, actively sharing the screw-ups they'd made so you don't have to!)
- Just imaging a world where women could share their resources and invaluable contacts with one another.
- Just imagine a world where women shared their fast-track techniques to attain the customers they needed to optimise their success.
- Just imagine a world where you had the opportunity to realise your dreams, ambitions, gut hunches or the opportunities you've spotted in the marketplace and to be equipped with the resources you needed to make a success of your business way beyond what you had ever imagined!
Why have the I AM WOMAN Dragons been unleashed?
- Women in business have different motivators and needs when starting and expanding in business.
- Women struggle raising finance. Alarmingly women only accessing 1p in the £1.00 of venture capital.
- Traditionally women have lacked the necessary skills to successfully launch, manage and succeed financially in great numbers in the global marketplace.
- Women flourish alongside other business women, who can demonstrate what's possible.
- With so many skills required to run a business successfully, acquiring them around a busy lifestyle can prove to be a step too far to assure profits happen before money and energy run out!
What do I get if I successfully slay an I AM WOMAN Dragon?
- You will have an I AM WOMAN Dragon who will liaise with you the part they will play towards steering you and your business success in 2020.
- You will have free I AM WOMAN Graduate Membership for one year, click here to discover how this can help catapult your business success.
- You will have free admission to all I AM WOMAN monthly events, workshops, master classes and master minding groups.
- You will become a Student Member of The Institute of Leadership & Management click here for further info. Upon your successful completion of our I AM WOMAN ASPIRE Programme you would immediately step-up to become a Full Member of The Institute of Leadership & Management, click here for further info and be able to use the institutes initials after your name and access all of the Institutes membership benefits for a period of one year less your student membership duration, click here for further info.
- The ASPIRE programme content can be used towards any future management or leadership training you might partake of in the future and be used towards your continuous professional development.
- You will have £400.00 seed funding that we can support you to use towards the future funding of your business growth plans.
- You will be introduced to key people who can help you access the resources you need to build your business.
- You will receive ongoing support, friendship, networking partners, inspiration and motivation from your fellow I AM WOMAN Members who will be journeying themselves alongside you as they grow their businesses in 2020.
What can women access if they successfully slay an I AM WOMAN Dragon?
- Our I AM WOMAN Dragons Patron is Rachel Bedgood Founder and MD of CBS - discover more about Rachel click here. Rachel who is not only Patron of The I AM WOMAN Dragons, but Rachel is also an I AM WOMAN Dragon too! Rachel is interested in finding a business in 2020 that she can support via I AM WOMAN but also to add her skills and expertise to mix of business development needs to.
- Other Dragons will be joining us on an ongoing basis, selected for their outstanding range of business success, skills, experience and their desire to make a significant difference in the business success of their chosen business.
- Once a quarter I AM WOMAN will be hosting I AM WOMAN Dragon Events, where you can pitch your business in a 15 minute presentation. The first of these pitching events will commence during the week of International Women's Day 8.3.2020 at a venue to be announced.
- You will have the opportunity to apply via completing an online application form, which will be posted on this page January 2020. Applications will be screened and short-listed and by 1.2.2020 you will be advised if you have been successful to go onto the next stage of your application.
- During February 2020 we will run a 'How To Pitch & Slay Your Dragon' event. You will be introduced to our Dragons and discover what skills, expertise and presentation you will need to present if you are to be I AM WOMAN Dragon ready and be successful in your pursuit of your I AM WOMAN Dragon.
- Following your pitch in March 2020, you will be advised and contacted by your I AM WOMAN Dragon to agree how you will move forward working together building your business together in 2020.
Women only access 1p in the £1.00 of venture capital funding
Even when women are part of a mixed team the team only attracts 10p in the £1.00 of venture capital funding.
How can I become an I AM WOMAN Dragon?
- You will to have needed to have achieved and demonstrated significant and sustainable business success and growth.
- You will have an overwhelming passion to help a woman start or expand their business during 2020 and have the freedom to impart, skills, knowledge and pre-arranged and agreed time with your I AM WOMAN Dragon Graduate.
- You can invest £1,000.00 in I AM WOMAN Sponsorship Funding to support the investment into your I AM WOMAN Dragon Graduate.
- You will attend an I AM WOMAN Dragon pitching event to select the person who you would just love to help support and grow in 2020.
- You will enjoy benefiting from all the good news, publicity and the case study experience of being part of this exciting initiative.