I AM WOMAN – 8 Week Signature Programme – Playing & Staying at the Top Of Your Game! Helping you to start-up and scale-up your business – your way! This life changing
I AM WOMAN – 8 Week Signature Programme – Playing & Staying at the Top Of Your Game!
Helping you to start-up and scale-up your business – your way!
This life changing Institute of Leadership & Management Endorsed L5 10 week series of intensive master classes is delivered by multi-award winning entrepreneur Cheryl Bass
You will discover that no matter what has happened to you in your past, people don’t determine your destiny – you do!.
You’ll realise you do not need to be a victim, or play safe but you can become a game changer no matter who you are, how you started in business or what business you are in.
You will master how to startup and scale your business.
You will develop a structure for you that clarifies your game, what winning will look like for you and how to get there embodying and running your business, your way!
You will have the option to opt in to be certified via the Institute of Management & Leadership at L5, use initials after your name and to become a ‘full member’ of the Institute of Leadership & Management for a full year, accessing all of the ‘full member’ benefits for an additional £60.00 (normal price £150).
Following your participation in this programme you have the opportunity of joining our monthly Master Mind Groups that take place in Bridgend and Cardiff.
Stay motivated and accountable by joining our Master Minding Group, helping you to:
- Share what’s really going on in your business in a safe environment.
- Focus upon challenges you need help to address.
- Gain insight and a broader experience from others
- Be accountable and focused
- Reach your goals faster.
(Monday) 9:30 am - 12:30 am
Pwll y Garth Farmhouse
20 Garth Street, Kenfig Hill
Do you want to be remembered in business for the 'right' reasons? People make an opinion of you within 7 seconds of meeting you, so getting that 'brand you look' right
Do you want to be remembered in business for the ‘right’ reasons?
People make an opinion of you within 7 seconds of meeting you, so getting that ‘brand you look’ right can make or break your business!
Yet – juggling a busy lifestyle alongside starting and growing a business can be super challenging
We have designed a fantastic evening of networking and self discovery for you to learn how to build your unique brand you look.
You will enjoy:
- Exploring what colour do what to your behaviour, personality, mood and how it impacts on your brand.
- What hair looks look good and what should be avoided if you are to look current, relevant and you!
- Learning how to look after you, your health and your well being
- Rubbing toes, meeting, connecting, being introduced to like-minded women in business to start conversations and start doing business with!
- Networking ate our cocktail and canape networking reception bubbles and delicious canapes
- Showcasing you and your business to a room packed with women exhibiting, demonstrating and introducing themselves to one another.
- Learning top business tips to help you accelerate your personal and business growth!
- Being inspired, motivated and signposted to new business resources, grants, loans and support.
14oct1:30 pm4:00 pmMaster Minding Master ClassLooking for inspiration, motivation, support, accountability and a safe haven to to explore your business challenges to catapult your business success?1:30 pm - 4:00 pm Pwll y Garth Farmhouse
Our Master Minding Master Classes help you stay focused, accountable, inspired, motivated and moving forward successfully. It's a fantastic opportunity to be part of a small group of women who you
Our Master Minding Master Classes help you stay focused, accountable, inspired, motivated and moving forward successfully.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to be part of a small group of women who you can present your ideas, challenges and ongoing growth issues to, in the knowledge they will get you, understand what your issues are and offer to you constructive feedback, support, encouragement and friendship.
Master Minding Master Classes are small focused groups of ten women maximum who meet at 1.30pm through to 4pm on the second Monday on a monthly basis.
Refreshments are served on arrival and you are encouraged to bring along afternoon tea snacks that the group share at 4pm to close off the session in a relaxed and fun manner.
This Master Minding Master Class is designed for I AM WOMAN members who have successfully completed the ten week ASPIRE Master Class series accredited by The Institute of Leadership & Management.
(Monday) 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Pwll y Garth Farmhouse
20 Garth Street, Kenfig Hill
Rachel Bedgood Patron of I AM WOMAN Dragons & Cheryl Bass MD of I AM WOMAN invites you to join them as they launch I AM WOMAN Dragons - an
Rachel Bedgood Patron of I AM WOMAN Dragons & Cheryl Bass MD of I AM WOMAN invites you to join them as they launch I AM WOMAN Dragons – an initiative to help unlock the financial power of women!
If you are starting or growing a business you will be eager to unlock your financial power!
There might be all sorts of things holding you back: lack of money, lack of help, lack of resources or you are just not surrounding yourself with the ‘right’ people who have access to the knowledge and resources you need.
Come and join us and explore how our I AM WOMAN Dragons could be helping you and your business catapult it’s success.
Visitors are most welcome to join us, tickets just £20.00 for a whole evening of networking and business support under one roof.
Enjoy having access to top female entrepreneurs who have faced and overcome the challenges you might currently facing but can’t seem to see a way past.
We will introduce to you our calendar for the year how we intend to create business pitching opportunities for women in Bridgend – Coed y Mwyster Hotel (second Tuesday of the month) and Cardiff (last Tuesday of the month). If you are successful we will help you access training, advice, support, motivation, funding and the right people you need to get you up your next step in business!
- This super exciting event starts at 6pm with a Cocktail & Canape Networking Reception
- There will be lots of opportunities to meet some of the Top 100 Business Women in Wales 2019
- You can bring along pop-up stands, pop-up-shops and samples of what you love doing
- Enjoy meeting highly successful, inspirational female entrepreneurs
- Discover what we have that can help you ‘step-up’ in business.
(Tuesday) 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Mercure Holland House Hotel
Newport Rd, Cardiff CF24 0DD